Dmitriy,

No, according to a note [1] on the wiki page [2] we need to check on
unmerged changes before. Looks like we should add a status column (someone
already has proposed it) where we can track is a branch ready to delete or
not.

[1] *Note. We don’t remove any *unmerged* branches. Even if the ticket was
closed, it is possible that we forgot to merge. Before deleting a branch,
we take an extra step to verify that the changes are in the master.*
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Git+branches+to+delete

-- Artem --