Thanks, Yujue Li, for your contribution! We really appreciate the work you
are doing. I have added the link to the Chinese documentation to our
website.

I have also noticed that the documentation is for 1.4 version. Would it be
possible to upgrade it to 1.5? All the documentation changes are recorded
in GitHub:

https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.4
https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation/tree/v1.5

D.