I am going to drop support of the following classes. All these classes are
currently written in a special unified way. After my changes they will be
written *as any other usual object*.

1) Sorted collections:

   - TreeSet
   - TreeMap
   - ConcurrentSkipListSet

Reason: currently we do not write Comparator which might lead to exceptions
on the other side.

2) Special collections:

   - ConcurrentLinkedQueue
   - ConcurrentHashMap
   - PropertiesMap

Reason: too specific use cases.

3) Map.Entry
Reason: this is an interface with billion implemenations, we cannot
unmarshal it correctly on the other side without full serialization of
concrete class.