On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
wrote:

> I am not sure I understand. Are you suggesting we have different docker
> files for different versions?

Yes, for each Ignite version need to create Dockerfile with version and tag
on DockerHub.

I would prefer that unless a version is explicitly specified, the docker
> file should download the latest version.

Docker image contains a specific version of Ignite. Apache Ignite docker
repo contains the following tags [1] that essentially means exist six
docker images and each contains own version Ignite. For example if user
perform *docker pull apacheignite/ignite:1.4.0 *command then will be
downloaded image with Ignite version 1.4.0. If user doesn't set version
explicitly (*docker pull apacheignite/ignite*) then will be downloaded
image with the latest ignite version.

1. https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite/tags/