Hi MyBatis community!

I'm a committer and PMC of Apache Ignite [1] project and writing to you on
behalf of our community (+ CC-ed) to discuss an integration between our
projects that should be useful for both sides.

In short, Apache Ignite is a high-performance, integrated and distributed
in-memory platform for computing and transacting on large-scale data sets
in real-time, orders of magnitude faster than possible with traditional
disk-based or flash technologies.
Inside of our community we see a growing interest in a field of usage
MyBatis along with Apache Ignite. There are use cases when developers/users
wants to use Apache Ignite as MyBatis second level cache. Since such an
interest is growing constantly we think that it's a right time to make this
happen.

As I see MyBatis already supports second level cache for Redis, Hazelcast
and Ehcache.

How do you usually add such components? Were they added by MyBatis guys or
were developed by guys from Redis, Hazelcast, etc.?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/

Regards,