Hi Sam,

I saw some users reporting the following error

[tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%null%] o.a.i.s.d.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi -
TcpDiscoverSpi'smessage worker thread failed abnormally. Stopping the node in
order to prevent cluster wide instability.
        java.lang.InterruptedException: null
                at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2014)
                at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2088)
                at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:522)
                at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:684)

This exception is shown only when a node is not being stopped explicitly by the user meaning that someone else interrupted this thread. Probably it's a reasonable interruption. That's why in addition I decided that we need to store a stack trace of the thread that interrupted the ring message worker.