I have also asked for review of the following tickets but failed to get a
feedback.
They are not complicated, but I would appreciate a quick review. Thank you!

[IGNITE-2563] Queries: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when using BOOL_AND

IGNITE-2416 TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder doesn't work with IPv6 addresses

and a new one

IGNITE-2710 Session not unbind from current request after invoking
request.getSession().invalidate()

-Roman