yes.

My chinese blog address is: my.oschina.net/liyuj/blog.
About Ignite, the address is: http://my.oschina.net/liyuj/blog?catalog=3378059.

Mostly translation, including Roman's blog, my own writing, up to now, only two articles.

All the articles have a corresponding in https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739, but the content is slightly different.

在 16/3/10 04:16, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 3:43 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com> wrote:

Hi:

If I write the content will be released to:
Https://www.zybuluo.com/liyuj/note/230739

Is your blog in Chinese? If yes, then I doubt we can help promote it.
However, I believe that you can post it to any developer hubs in China.

Did you already write the blog or planning to write one?\

I say "authority", mainly refers to the relevant content, if written by
the designer, will be more depth.

在 16/3/9 11:16, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道: