Done

On 3/24/2016 11:46 AM, Yakov Zhdanov wrote:
To get rid of this completely we need to switch to fair
thread-per-partition.

Denis, it this queue is used in TX caches to resolve rebalancing and
concurrent puts races. We can try removin it once partition gets loaded,
btw. Can you please file a ticket?

--Yakov

Is there any way to get rid of this property completely?