Dmitriy,
Honestly I was thinking only of window processing to cover only this specific
area. But I think looking at reactive streams makes sense and window processing
can be implemented within reactive streams with all three delivery guarantee
semantics (starting with the easiest two).
Also I am interested in working on it. I will create a JIRA ticket for this and
may have many questions ;)
-Roman

    On Sunday, March 27, 2016 5:03 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan