I just want to give some explanation about the two “-1” non-binding votes
we have received form the community.

The Apache voting process does not imply bug-free releases. Apache release
needs to be clean from licensing standpoint and needs to be easily
buildable. Of course, if there are critical bugs, then community may
reconsider the release, however, in this case the bugs do not seem
critical.

The best approach here would be to raise the new Jira tickets and have them
addressed in the next release.

Hope this makes sense.

D.