Dmitriy,

I'm talking about possible *** IGNITE 2.0 *** that may be not released
several years :)
I think it will contain a LOT of API changes anyway.
Adding one more change should not be a show stopper?
Or I'm missing something?

Raul,

User can create cache via Spring XML and simply not specify property "name".
And Yes, Ignite will take null without any warning.

I think we at least should start to print warning in current Ignite 1.x.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems