Tried to create an issue myself from Ignite JIRA, looks like I don't have
enough permissions to do it.

So post it here:

/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/bin$ ./ignite.sh -np
Invalid arguments: -np
Usage:
    ./ignite.sh [?]|[path {-v}{-np}]|[-i]
    Where:
    ?, /help, -help, - show this message.
    -v               - verbose mode (quiet by default).
    -np              - no pause on exit (pause by default)
    -nojmx           - disable JMX monitoring (enabled by default)
    -i              - interactive mode (choose configuration file from
list).
    path            - path to Spring XML configuration file.
                      Path can be absolute or relative to IGNITE_HOME.

Spring file should contain one bean definition of Java type
'org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration'. Note that bean will
be
fetched by the type and its ID is not used./

So, what if I don't have a Spring configuration file to provide, but still
want to use either -np or -v?