Hi

I have raised the PR[1] for the jira ticket Ignite 3227 [2] and wanted to
discuss further on this issue.

1. I am running 2 nodes cluster and running in client mode another node for
functional test. I added 20 keys and keys are distributed in 2 nodes as 11
keys in node 1 and 9 keys in node 2. When I am printing partition 1 size
and partition 2 size I can get correct values but incase I provide some
other partition like 5 I am observing that I am getting 11 as value.

2. I have added unit test testpartitionsize() similar to testSize() but
similar tests are failing for both the tests. Need further investigation on
the same.

Regards
Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/815