Pavel,

Current API was developed long time ago and was not actively developed.
It may looks inconsistent for some use cases.
May be it is a good idea to develop new API and deprecate current.

>From my experience we should take care:
1) "null" cache names
2) some commands could have state, for example large SQL query that could
be fetched page by page
3) It will be "nice  to have" to be able to run all command from browser
address line.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems