Guys,

We have recently found and fixed several issues in the product along with
number of smaller fixes and optimizations and I would like to release these
changes. Issue list follows (complete change list can be obtained via git
log).

ignite-3428 Fixed message recovery handling on reconnect
ignite-3418 Avoid unnecessary discovery messages
IGNITE-2949 - Replaced JCache dependency with Geronimo
ignite-3372: IgniteDataStreamer: pre-loading starvation if multiple
streamers preload the same cache
IGNITE-3305 - Fixed SYNC rebalance mode for dynamically started cache.
+ Lots of changes and fixes for IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Does everyone agree this list is worth making new release?

Thanks!

--Yakov