Hi,

Do I understand correctly that we can now replace
<entry key="age" value="java.lang.Integer"/>
with
<entry key="age" value="int"/>
in QueryEntity.fields?

There are Spring XML examples on apacheignite-net.readme.io, these can be
fixed in 1.7.

But not many people use Spring in .NET, so this change does not affect
Ignite.NET much.
When queries are configured in native C# code or app.config, we map .NET
primitives to Java automatically.

Pavel.