Sergey,

I do agree with you that Ignite’s REST API implementation has to be revisited.
Your concerns sound reasonable. But personally I wouldn’t rush trying to
release it under 2.0 because NodeJS won’t be a part of this release while it
can propose additional requirements to the next generation of REST API
implementation.

Does it make sense to you?

—
Denis