Sergi,

Referring to your response and the source code I should say that, in fact, the
documentation has to state the following:

“To place both data and indexes in off heap memory
CacheConfiguration.setMemoryMode has to be set to one of off heap modes and
CacheConfiguration.setOffHeapMaxMemory has to be set to a value different from
-1 (disabled). If at least one of these conditions is not met then both data
and indexes will be located in on heap memory”

Is this statement correct?

—
Denis