Dmitriy,

In cases where ContinuousQuery Event unmarshalling failed we have to inform
node's owner somehow.
Failed CQ event means you'll just get no event, no exception, and you'll
have no need to read logs.
Currently, we have no possibility to inform user except writing error
message to logs.

So, we have two ways to inform user: 1) to extend CQ API with new method
listentFailedEvents() 2) or to let user listen for UnhandledExceptionEvent
First case will break old sources using Ignite CQ in case method will be
required, and gives no profit in case it will be optional.
Second case will allow to listen such events or/and to see them at some
management tool (eg. Visor).

So, current solution is to log such failures, write them to
ExceptionRegistry and inform user using UnhandledExceptionEvent (via
listener or management console).