Igniters,

Ignite can already boast about a number of integrations it has with a other
products and technologies. Up to this point all the integrations were
documented on our main readme.io <http://readme.io/> making the overall
documentation a bit messy.

I’ve decoupled the integrations from the core modules by moving them to a new
documentation domain “Apache Ignite Integrations”
<https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs>. As a result integrations as
Cassandra CacheStore, OSGi support, Zeppelin and bunch of the streamers reside
there.

Dmitriy, looks like we have to upgrade readme.io subscription to “Developer
Hub” for the new documentation domain because now there is now way to change
the appearance. Appearance themes settings are poor. Could you handle this?

—