Agree with Vladimir that we should use flexible approach and should avoid
any possible harm here, but cleaning out most of deprecations is the way to
go, IMO. There are about 90 occurrences of "deprecated" in the project and
most of them are not very hard to remove. Moreover, we have, for example,
setRemoteFilter(CacheEntryEventSerializableFilter<K, V>). Using this method
is error prone. We should remove it so none can use it.

Cleaning up and renovating are good. This allows us to see what can be done
better and also encourages users to move forward.

--Yakov