Hi, igniters!

Before openning JIRA ticket, I want to ask question about affinityCall or
affinityRun transactions.

For example I have batch task to modify many values in someCache according
to someRule. I want to parallel this task to whole cluster and minimize
network traffic.
So the resonable choice is affinityCall feature.

But I want all this changes to be in one transactoin. i.e. with at least
atomicity property (of ACID). And if for some reason my task will be
canceled or failed on one node - it should change nothing at all.

So, can I achieve this with existing functionality, or how can I approach
to this task?