On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Игорь Г <fre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dmitriy, for p.1 we can enroll it in one JTA transaction, yes.
> But is there a cheaper way to do it?

We have to pick whether we use JTA for this use case at all. If yes, then
it should be used across the whole system and no additional development is
required. If we do not use JTA, then we need to come up with proper API to
support it.

> I think in p.2 Anton means that if we
> can start ignite transaction on one client node and "join" it on other
> client node (by some id) so that all changes made on 2nd client were inside
> this transaction it will work much faster.

This is only valid if we decide not to use JTA. Can you please suggest an
API here?