Hi all

I have a comment about release notes. Transactions deadlock detection
was implemented in Apache Ignite 1.7. But this implementation is
limited by pessimistic transactions only and doesn't support
transactions on near caches.

In Apache Ignite 1.8 release implemented deadlock detection that
supports optimistic transactions and transactions on near caches. It
is useful feature and could be important for transactions users.