Vladimir,

Given that metadata updates will be initiated with DiscoveryCustomEvent, I
see no problems neither with total message ordering (the order will be the
same on all nodes and consistent with discovery events) nor with failover -
the event is marked with @TcpDiscoveryEnsureDelivery, so the event should
be fired even in the case of coordinator failure.

I think handling metadata on clients might be tricky, however fore-fetch
approach is proven to work in the scope of IGNITE-4157.