I have some questions about single Marshaller.
It seems not easy to merge OptimizedMarshaller with BinaryMarshaller and is
there any sense in it?
When Binary object inside Externalizable serialized with optimized it
losing all benefits.
Will OptimizedMarshaller be supported at 2.0 version? Or to merge they is
better?
What do you think about it?

In addition, Vladimir Ozerov, I would like to hear your opinion.

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita