Engineers,

I deployed the Web Console locally, and found a couple of issues while
trying to add and save a cluster on http://localhost:9000/
configuration/clusters page-

   1. There is no Java/XML code, on the right side.
   2. No list of cluster names.
   3. No 'undo' arrow/icon on the red button next to 'Save'
   4. No green notification, on top right of the screen, for successfully
   saving a cluster
   5. I keep getting the notification/warning popup box for unsaved changes
   although the log shows that a cluster is saved.
   6. I have to manually refresh the page to see some of the updates.
   7. I see some, not all, of the above mentioned issues when trying to add
   and save a cache.
   8. There is no Java or XML code on the Summary page.

Please see the attached images and the log below:

POST /configuration/clusters/save 400 13.376 ms - 44

POST /configuration/clusters/save 400 11.070 ms - 44

POST /configuration/clusters/save 400 10.033 ms - 44

POST /configuration/caches/save 400 8.311 ms - 41

POST /configuration/caches/save 400 7.587 ms - 41

I followed this documentation for local deployment -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/local-deployment.

Thanks,

-Prachi