ok,
in GridCacheAtomicVersionComparator class, method compare(GridCacheVersion one,
GridCacheVersion other, boolean ignoreTime)
if (globalTime == otherGlobalTime || ignoreTime) {  // => if (ignoreTime) {
}
else
    return globalTime > otherGlobalTime ? 1 : -1;   // => return -1;

and,
GridCacheMvcc class,
SER_VER_COMPARATOR is comparator by globalTime var. His remove and remove
compareSerializableVersion?

--
Best Regards,
Max K.