Hi Val,

The fix which we applied as follows with SpringCacheManager -

1) Design was to listen for ignite re connect event
2) And clear the cache on reconnect

See the following code below and let us know if this is helpful -

In afterPropertiesSet -

//Handles the reconnect event, on server crashes OR network failure, client
connects to server and
        // destroy the cache
        IgnitePredicate<DiscoveryEvent> lsnr = iEvt -> {
            LOGGER.info("Received discovery event [iEvt=" + iEvt.name() + ",
discovery=" + iEvt.shortDisplay() + ']');

            caches.keySet().forEach(key -> {
                ignite.destroyCache(key);
                caches.remove(key);
            } );

Let me know if you see any side effects with the fix.

Thanks,
Rishi