Hi Denis,

Thanks for taking care of the marge!

About the latest doc reference, when a new version is released it would be necessary to do 2 things:

1. Update the new version number on the .htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^releases/latest/(.*)$ /releases/1.9.0/$1 [L]

2. Add the following tag to all .html files:

Bear in mind to change the url accordingly. For example, for java index version would be: /releases/latest/javadoc/index.html

This 2nd step can be done with any simple script. In particular I wrote/use the attached .php scripts which, besides this task, also does other things related to SEO (adding noindex, GA tracking code, etc). It contains some basic comments with instructions.

Anyway, I do volunteer to do these 2 simple steps every time a new release is done.

Best,
Mauricio Stekl