Another big merge - now almost all our setters on public configuration
return "this" instance to allow for convenient chaining [1]. Big
thanks to *Andrew
Mashenkov* for making this happen.
Ideally I would also try to replace "set(Collection<Something>)" with "
set(Something...)". This should make configuration even more easier.