Andrey,

Marshaller cache does not store classes, only class names. So I'm not sure
what you mean by this.

I looked at the code and it seems I was wrong - peer class loading does
work for scan query filter, which is good. But as I mentioned before, if
the class is available on local classpath, it will never be dynamically
loaded, even if peer class loading is enabled. Therefore server will not
know about any changes happening to the class definition on the client.
This is correct behavior.

-Val