Hi,

Moreover distributed joins can be executed only between caches with the
same affinity (same partitions on the same nodes).

Keep in mind that distributed join is already a "last resort" thing and you
have to prefer collocated joins as much as possible, if you want to achieve
good performance. Distributed join between different cluster groups will
make things even worse.

Sergi