Hi Semyon!

I added AccessType parameter in 'threadLocalForCache'.
Merged HibernateL2CacheNonStrictReadWriteSelfTest and
HibernateL2CacheReadWriteSelfTest to HibernateL2CacheStrategySelfTest.
Merged fix for issue IGNITE-4760 and issue IGNITE-1084 and checked that
HibernateL2CacheSelfTest#testNaturalIdCache() did not fail after fix IGNITE-
4760.

Review please again.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1841

Vadim Opolski