Hi Roman,

The ticket number is IGNITE-3488.

It's planned not to have null-named or default caches at all. All the
caches must be defined explicitly or via templates and have names. The
current implementation uses a cache with null name, so, we need some
configuration property to define which cache to use or mapping in case of
using Redis databases.

Regards,
Igor

22 апр. 2017 г. 8:47 пользователь "Roman Shtykh" <rsht...@yahoo.com.invalid>