I would also like to include IGNITE-4539. Its implementation is finished.
Roman

    On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:59 AM, Vladimir Ozerov
<voze...@gridgain.com> wrote:

 Igniters,

We are almost there. Outstanding issues which I hope we will be able to
resolve quickly:
1) Hibernate 5 support [1]
2) Two SQL tickets (2], [3]
3) Two page memory tickets [4], [5]
4) TcpDiscoverySpi.heartbeatsFrequency [6]
5) Prohibit "null" as cache name [7]

Most of them are in "Patch Available". Let's do our best to merge them in
the nearest day.

]4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5024