Dear Ignite contributors and committers, thanks for making this happen! Dear
Ignite users, thanks for keep using and trusting Ignite!

That worth our efforts ;)

Just in a case here is a link to the blog mentioned below and Apache Ignite 2.0
webinar:
- Blog: https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-2-0-redesigned
- Webinar: https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.0.0/release_notes.html

Please share the news, don’t be shy - boast about this:
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/860590282374500353

—
Denis