Hello Val,

I tested out the session replication on spring boot cluster and here is the
result.

My finding were as follows with Ignite 2.0 on session replication and hope
that helps the team –

   - Spring Security Filters requires context to be set with Authentication
   object, later on when user authentication object is set on the ignite
   filter from Ignite cache, the spring security treat that as a new session
   just to prevent session fixation issue.
   - As spring security creates a new session and since there is no way to
   tell Ignite that user session has been changed, the user session is no good
   here despite the fact that user session holds by the ignite is a true
   session for that user.
   - Configuring web session filter does not work OOTB in spring boot
   platform, it require some additional tweaking in the code to make it work.

So in the nutshell, I would think having spring session on ignite platform
would support full session replication with spring boot platform.

Please note that we have 2 SB instances, serving request round robin via F5
( load balancers) supported by 2 node ignite cluster.

Any suggestions on how we want to conquer the issue ?

Thanks,

--
Rishi Yagnik