I just found that 'Ignite Cache 4' was not executed on TeamCity since it
has from suite name in configuration, I fixed it to use
IgniteCacheTestSuite4, is it correct?

Aslo why we need both IgniteBinaryObjectsCacheTestSuite3 and
IgniteCacheTestSuite3? And why IgniteBinaryBasicTestSuite is not deleted?

Thanks