Guys, I want to be clear:
* "Per-field compression" design is the result of a research of the binary
infrastructure of Ignite and some other its places (querying, indexing,
etc.)
* Full-compression of object will be more effective, but in this case there
is no capability with querying and indexing (or there is large overhead by
way of decompressing of full object (or caches pages) on demand)
* "Per-field compression" is a one of ways to implement the compression
feature

I'm new to Ignite also I can be mistaken in some things.
Last 3-4 month I've tryed to start dicussion about a design, but nobody
answers nothing (except Dmitry and Valentin who was interested how it
works).
But I understand that this is community and nobody is obliged to anybody.

There are strong Ignite experts.
If they can help me and community with a design of the compression feature
it will be great.
At the moment I have a desire and time to be engaged in development of
compression feature in Ignite.
Let's use this opportunity :)

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav