From: Denis Magda
Sent: 28 июня 2017 г. 2:00
To: dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: golang client for Ignite

Hi Aleksandr,

That looks really interesting to me. Personally, I would like to see a
dedicated Go module in Ignite.

Do you support SQL API right now? If it’s so then you might want to switch to
Ignite JDBC driver instead that should outperform the REST protocol.

Otherwise, if the goal is to go beyond SQL boundaries adding key-value and
transactions to the list then we should either use the REST  or create a true
native client. Read more about native clients development here:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Read-this-if-you-want-to-integrate-Ignite-with-other-platforms-Python-R-etc-td14006.html#a14028

—
Denis