Guys, I've finished my first issue (IGNITE-5452).

It contained 2 issues:

1. GridTimeoutProcessor can't be stopped if TimeoutObject eats
InterruptedException. We should handle this correctly.

2. TX use TimeoutObjects to be rolled back by timeout. However, TXs doesn't
remove their TimeoutObjects on node stop. Possible, TimeoutObject doesn't
removed on TX rollback and this should be investigated.

To solve the first issue In addition to calling the interrupted() method I
just , set the boolean value to “true”, to know that the interrupted()
method was called.

To solve the second issue, I wrote the test that checks that all
TimeoutObject are removed correctly.

And the test showed that there was no issue.

Further I created the PR and the Upsource review. My reviewer was Andrey
Mashenkov. He suggested how best to implement my task and about common
flings that I haven't done.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed and helped me with my issue.

I ‘ll be glad to make another contributions.

--
Best Regards,
Vitaliy Biryukov