Pavel.

You will fix .Net client so I don't need to change threadId checks in my pull request.
Is that correct?

25.07.2017 20:19, Pavel Tupitsyn пишет:
Further investigation shows that platform code performs unnecessary close()
calls for committed & rolled back transactions (sync and async).
Ticket filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5834

I'll fix this tomorrow and it should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Pavel

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>