Vladimir,

We have links to release notes on download page: https://ignite.apache.org/
download.cgi. For be user-friendly we added header with description about
most interested features in release and near list of issues. If we want
skip minor or another issues we can use Jira labels and skip issues with
label like "skip_rn" using filters, but I don't think it's good way. Users
shouldn't like use Jira and another developers tools, they want see all new
(include all fixed) in release and this page easy way to do it.