Akmal,

Good start! Please consider the following feedback:

1. Connectivity section. Emphasize that ignite-core.jar has to be copied to the
classpath of an app or tool and give a link to more advanced JDBC Thin driver
documentation if the one needs more details. Probably, similar steps should be
brought up for the ODBC once it’s ready.

2. Make the first letters of city and people tables uppercase: city -> City,
people -> People

3. Rename INSERT section to “Inserting Data”, SELECT to “Querying Data”, UPDATE
-> “Modifying Data”, DELETE to “Removing Data” or to better alternatives.

4. Show how to insert at least 2 cities and 5 people in the INSERT section.

—
Denis