Hi Denis,

There are two kinds of BSD license, 3-clause and 4-clause. The difference
between them is advertising clause:

"3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
must display the following acknowledgement: This product includes software
developed by the University of California, Berkeley and its contributors."

which is causing problems with other licenses and which sqlline's license
doesn't contain:
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/blob/master/LICENSE
So it should be all good for inclusion.

--