I will help to translate into chinese.

在 2017/8/31 下午6:39, Alexey Dmitriev 写道:
Dmitry,
Both languages are preferable. :)
English has priority.

31 авг. 2017 г. 1:06 ПП пользователь "Dmitry Pavlov" <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
написал:

Sure, I can blog about it, but timelines depend on free time. Which
language is preferred? Russian or English? Also I plan to extend existing
wiki pages with more details, and add new pages explaining Ignite to
newbies. This activity depends on interest of community and new questions
related to pages.