Igniters,

As you know we are working on a new thin client protocol [1]. Core logic
for base cache operations is ready, so now it is time to discuss how to
configure it on the server. Things are a bit complicated here.

First, we have connector configuration for our old so-called REST client,
see ConnectorConfiguration and IgniteConfiguraion.connectorConfiguration.
We cannot re-use it because it is very heavy-weight and contains a lot of
properties which are simply inapplicable to the new client. E.g.
SSL-related stuff, Jetty configs, etc..

Second, we have connector configuration for our thin SQL drivers (JDBC,
ODBC). See SqlConnectorConfiguration and
IgniteConfiguration.sqlConnectorConfiguration. This configuration is fine
for the new thin client, but it's name is inappropriate.

Essentially, we should rename our SqlConnectorConfiguration to something
more generic, but this "something" cannot be ConnectorConfiguration. Let's
brainstorm how to name it.

My ideas:
- ClientConnectorConfiguration - preferrable
- ListenerConfiguration
- EndpointConfiguration

Any more ideas?

Vladimir.