Can we leave the default policy as is, but clone it with persistence
enabled on demand?

E.g:
- user starts Ignite with default config
- createCache without persistence - use default policy
- createCache with persistence - clone default policy with enabled
persistence and some predefined postfix
- createCache without persistence - use default policy
- createCache with persistence - reuse cloned policy

etc etc.

We can think of CacheConfiguration.persistenceEnabled as an override.